Monday, February 6, 2012

50/50 Fitness Competition - Camp Director Challenge #3


Happy Monday Morning!

Not only is today Monday, but it is also the first day of Open Registration for YMCA Camp Ingersoll! Another sign that summer will be here before you know it.

If you are like me, you spent the day yesterday eating foods that you maybe should have turned down at a Superbowl gathering. For me, let's just say that my body is regretting all the home made nachos, wings, pizza and other appetizers I ingested during the game. I need to burn it all off this week!

Camper Director's Weekly Challenge:

Workout at the Y 5 times.

You can run, swim, lift, use the elliptical or whatever you want, but get into the Y. We're halfway through and this is the week to put the time in.

See you at the Y and stay fit.

No comments: